Complete Curtain Walling in the North West & North Wales
JPF Systems complete curtain walling suite successfully balances the aesthetic requirements of architects with the functional needs of contractors and occupiers thereby simplifying specification, fabrication and installation to ensure the highest quality and cost efficiency.
Suitable for both low and high rise applications visual diversity can be achieved through a wide range of mullion and transom capping including square, elliptical and bull nose.
Rigorously tested to BS EN standards for wind resistance, water tightness and air permeability it offers enhanced thermal performance to meet the most stringent Building Regulations.
- Excellent thermal performance achieving low U values.
- Slim, constant sight lines for both the mullion and transom give a uniform appearance across the suite.
- High quality components for long-term durability.
- Full compatibility with our range of window and door systems, including the integration of our anti-finger trap bulb stile.
- A choice of box sizes for the structural members allows flexibility of design whilst ensuring that cost efficiency is achieved.
- A choice of glazing, including vision glass, spandrel panels or insulated panel types can be used in a variety of thicknesses.
- Suitable for sloped and roof glazing as well as low and high rise facades.